Terms and Conditions
1. Agreement to Terms and Conditions
1.1 Health365.sg is a project by Health365 Pte Ltd (incorporated in Singapore with registered address at: 9 ONE-NORTH GATEWAY, #01-45, ONE-NORTH RESIDENCES, SINGAPORE 138643, with the following UEN: 202032404W).
1.3 By continuing, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and agree to be bound by these Terms.
1.4 We may from time to time update these Terms. Each time you use Health365.sg, you acknowledge and agree that the latest version of these Terms shall apply.
1.5 In these Terms, the words “we”, “our” and “us” refer to Health365 Pte Ltd.
2. Access to Health365.sg
2.1 Everyone may access the publicly available content on Health365.sg.
2.2 The accessibility and operation of Health365.sg rely on systems, databases and technologies may not be entirely within our control. We do not guarantee continuous accessibility or uninterrupted operation of Health365.sg. We will not be liable to you if, for any reason, access to Health365.sg is delayed or unavailable for any period of time.
2.3 We may at any time change, suspend, or discontinue Health365.sg, any of its content, and/or access to part or all of it, without notice and for any reason.
2.4 During the use and access to Health365.sg, you are required to:
- comply with all applicable local and international laws and regulations when using Health365.sg;
- not access any information or data concerning another person without his/her permission;
- not use Health365.sg in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, including viruses, bugs or harmful data, into Health365.sg or any computer system;
- not infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of Health365.sg;
- not submit, publish, transmit, post or upload any material that is factually inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, in contempt of any court, defamatory, offensive, threatening, discriminatory, racist, seditious, obscene, pornographic, indecent, or otherwise objectionable to the general public in relation to your use of Health365.sg;
- not use Health365.sg in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems, databases, servers or security or interfere with other users; and
- not collect or harvest any information or data from our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running any features, services, tools, directories or content on Health365.sg.
2.5 In the event of a non-compliance with Section 2.4, we reserve the right to terminate or restrict your access to part or all of Health365.sg for any reason at any time without prior notice.
3. Medical Disclaimer & External Data
3.1 You acknowledge that the information provided through Health365.sg serves as a general information source only, and such information is not to be viewed or relied upon as professional medical advice. Before relying on the information on Health365.sg, you should do your own verifications and obtain professional medical advice relevant to your specific circumstances.
3.2 The information on Health365.sg is not intended to be exhaustive on a particular issue, and the information may not always be accurate, complete or up-to-date. The information on Health365.sg is also not intended to be a substitute for the advice of a medical professional. All information contained in Health365.sg is for informational purposes only and is to be relied upon at your own risk, and you are encouraged to always seek professional medical advice notwithstanding the information on Health365.sg. We do not accept any responsibility for any reliance by you on the information contained in Health365.sg.
4.1 We shall endeavour to use available technology to protect the security of communications made through Health365.sg. However, we do not accept any liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions and other communications made through Health365.sg that is beyond our reasonable control or managed by other third parties.
4.2 You acknowledge that Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties, and that we make no warranties that Health365.sg is free of infection by computer viruses or other unauthorised software.
4.3 You are responsible for taking appropriate steps to keep your information, software and equipment secure, including clearing your Internet browser’s cache after using any features, services, tools, directories or content on Health365.sg.
5. Third Party Content
5.1 We do not warrant and endorse, and are not responsible or liable for the availability or content of any other Internet site or system (which is not provided, owned or operated by us) linked to or from Health365.sg. Any link provided on Health365.sg is solely for your convenience. These links do not constitute endorsements or recommendations. Access to any other Internet sites or systems is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions and/or privacy policies of such Internet sites or systems.
5.2 For the avoidance of doubt, you will not hold us liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of any third party website or app, including, but not limited to, any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the contents contained in or available from any such third party website or app.
6. General Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
6.1 To the extent permitted under law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to Health365.sg, whether express or implied.
6.2 We do not give any representations, warranties, guarantees, or any other commitments, or accept any liability, to you in respect of any User Contributed Information or external data.
6.3 We will not be liable for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, loss of revenue, loss of profits, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising from or in connection with:
- any inaccuracy or incompleteness in, or errors or omissions in the information on Health365.sg;
- you using, visiting or relying on any statements, opinion, representation or information in Health365.sg;
- any delay in the operation or transmission, communications failure, Internet access difficulties or malfunctions in equipment or software;
- the conduct or the views of any person who accesses or uses Health365.sg;
- any external data; or any User Contributed Information.
7.1 You agree to indemnify and hold us and our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors and licensors harmless in respect of any claims arising out of: (i) your breach of these Terms, (ii) your use of Health365.sg, (iii) your access, use or amendment of any external data, (iv) any User Contributed Information provided by you or (v) any action taken by us as part of our investigation of a suspected breach of these Terms or as a result of a finding or decision that a breach of these Terms has occurred.
8.1 If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
9. Variation of Terms
9.1 We may revise these Terms at any time by updating this page. You should visit this page from time to time to review the Terms because they are legally binding on you.
9.2 We may modify or discontinue any features, services, tools, directories or content that form part of Health365.sg at any time, with or without notice, and without liability.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
10.1 The use of Health365.sg, and the Terms, shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Terms including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by the courts of Singapore.
Effective Date: 3 June 2022
Date updated: 3 June 2022