Dr Diana Goh
Dr Diana Goh – TCM Physician in Singapore
Dr Diana Goh Shi Yu is a registered TCM Physician in Singapore. She graduated from Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine. She is currently a Managing Partner and Consultant TCM Physician at NovaHealth TCM Clinic.
Dr Goh is also a part-time lecturer in Singapore College of Traditional Chinese Medicine. She teaches TCM Nutrition and Dietetics to TCM healthcare professionals, students and public.
Dr Goh’s clinical interests include Pain Management, Gynaecology and Paediatrics. Subspecialty interests include Gastroenterology, Nutrition and Dietetics for all groups especially for Pre/Post Partum and Paediatrics. She also participates actively in public talks and education on various platforms.
- Member, Singapore Chinese Physician’s Association, 2013 – present
- Member, Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine Singapore Alumni Association, 2018 – present
- Nanjing University Of Chinese Medicine, Bachelor Degree
- Hunan University of Chinese Medicine, Specialised Certificate in Pediatric Massage
- Singapore Polytechnic, Specialist Diploma in Nutrition and Exercise Science