Share Your Cancer Battle Story With Our Audience
Help Fight Cancer – Share Your Cancer Battle Experiences with Other Patients and Caregivers
Are you a cancer fighter, survivor, or a care-giver for a loved one suffering from cancer in Singapore? We welcome you to share with our audience your battle stories, experiences, insights, or practical tips. Hearing first-hand from those who are also experiencing, or have experienced, the battle against cancer will help inspire and prepare others who are undergoing the same journey.
There are two ways to do so:
- (Method 1) Through our simple “Cancer Survival Insights” Survey
- (Method 2) Guest contributor article
Method 1 – “Cancer Survival Insights” Survey
- Provide in a brief survey form with your insights relating to your cancer battle. We will create a simple article to share your experiences with our readers.
- We welcome contribution of up to 5 photos to illustrate your replies. These can be uploaded via the survey form.
- Click here for the link to the survey form.
Method 2 – Guest Contributor Article
- Articles should be between 300 – 1,000 words in length.
- Images can be included (max 5). They should be at least 1200px (width) and 628px (height) in dimension and do not violate intellectual property rights or the privacy of others. Stock images should be avoided due to the potential for Intellectual Property complications.
- Please maintain a positive and respectful tone and messaging in the article – the objective is to help and inspire others in their fight against cancer.
- Kindly register as a contributor at the form below and we will get in touch with you with regards to your contributions. Please do not start on your article yet.
- All submitted articles will be reviewed, and those chosen for publication may be edited for language, clarity, coherence, etc.
- Published articles may either be credited to the contributor, or published anonymously, depending on your preference.
- We welcome contributions comprising of any number of articles and we welcome also regular contributions of weekly articles if possible. We will provide a token of appreciation fee for every published.
Terms and Conditions for Survey Form Replies and Guest Contributor Articles
Kindly note the following T&Cs regarding the submission of survey replies and guest contributor articles:
- All submissions are on a volunteer basis. You will not claim for payment or copyright infringement now or in the future.
- By submitting an article, you agree to us publishing it on our website (with any amendments necessary)
- You warrant that the submitted articles (with images) do not violate any other person’s Intellectual Property rights.
- You grant to us a non-exclusive, perpetual and worldwide rights to use your replies or article on health365.sg or on any website owned by ehub365 Pte Ltd.
- Not all submitted articles may be chosen for publication.