Bangkok International Hospital is part of the BDMS group, and is one of the best hospitals in Thailand. It has deep expertise in spine, orthopedics and neurology. The hospital operates on a “one-stop care center” concept for patients. It is staffed with a multidisciplinary team with skills in all sub-specialties in neurology and orthopedics. In addition to other well-trained professions like clinical pharmacists, nurses, physiotherapists, and nutritionists, they have neurologists, neurosurgeons, orthopedic surgeons, spine surgeons, rehabilitation physicians, and physicians who specialise in sports medicine.
Center Of Excellence In Neuroscience And Orthopedics
Bangkok International Hospital established a “Center of Excellence” in Neuroscience and Orthopedics, and has achieved high success rates in their clinical outcomes with almost zero complications. The hospital is internationally certified for Clinical Care Program Certification (CCPC) by the JCI in the disciplines of Hip and Knee Surgery, Low Back Pain, and Primary Stroke Care. Bangkok International Hospital has also been collaborating with international institutes like Oregon University, Missouri University, and Hannover University in Germany.
Bangkok International Hospital Integrated Care Services
The concept of “Integrated Care Services” is utilised as a crucial adjunct to efficient health care delivery and holistic patient management to achieve the best outcomes. Integrated care is especially important for individuals with complex illnesses or related chronic problems like neurological or orthopedic disorders.
Available Patient Services And Facilities
Bangkok International Hospital offers a range of patient services for the comfort and convenience of their patients. These include:
- Five-star limousine service for airport transfer.
- Personal butler service.
- Digital technology for accessing clinical and non-clinical hospital services.
- Art space design to reduce stress and promotion patients’ relaxation.
Why Is Bangkok International Hospital One Of The Best Hospitals In Thailand?
Here are the reasons why people choose Bangkok International Hospital as their hospital of choice in Thailand:
- Patients who use a one-stop care service can expect greater comfort and convenience and a high level of confidentiality and privacy.
- They offer comprehensive medical care for both primary and additional underlying conditions. Employing a multidisciplinary approach could result in significantly better treatment outcomes.
- They offer integrated care services covering a broad spectrum of specialties and subspecialties including internal medicine, cardiology, oncology, pulmonology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, gynecology, nephrology urology, ophthalmology, otorhinolaryngology (ear, nose and throat), geriatric medicine, rehabilitation, etc.
- They have international accreditations for hip and knee surgery, low back pain treatment, and primary stroke care.
- They employ a patient-centric approach, taking into account patients’ emotional, mental, spiritual, and social well-being. This greatly improves patients’ engagement and satisfaction.
- Doctors and other healthcare professionals have excellent communication skills to properly address patients’ needs.
5 Soi Soonvijai 5, New Petchburi Road, Huaykwang, Bangkok, 10310, Thailand.
View on Google Maps.
Protect against cancer, cardiovascular disease, and other chronic diseases with regular health screening. Compare and shop for health screenings from Singapore and regional healthcare providers at a single convenient platform - shop.health365.sg
This article is informative only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and should never be relied upon for specific medical advice.