Though medical aesthetic treatments have come a long way, from the two extremes of invasive plastic surgery and basic cosmetic home treatments, there is still a lot to know and understand before opting for one. The growing demand for improved appearances has led to continued development of the cosmetic medicines. The ease of access, reduced downtime, and excellent facilities attract more and more clients every year – especially to the prime location for medical aesthetic treatments – Thailand.
Fulfilling the global demand for aesthetic treatments and cosmetic surgeries, Thailand has successfully become a top service provider in this industry. The medical facilities, hospitals, and clinics in the country have the finest amenities for their patients. However, before taking the plunge and booking that appointment, here are some answers you might be looking for about getting plastic surgery in Thailand.
How Can I Be Sure I Am Receiving Quality Treatment?
Medicine is not limited to healing and curing any longer. In the modern world of fashion, everything has become about looking the best and making a style statement wherever you go. When was the last time you just got up from bed and left for a day out? yes, we thought it would sound absurd! This growing concern for self-appearances is driving individuals to opt for cosmetic surgeries, and students to opt for education in the field. Aesthetic medicine is being studied across the globe, especially in the education capitals of the world such as those in England, America, and other European countries. The ever-growing demand for cosmetic treatments in Thailand, however, is helping sift out the best doctors, nurses, and trained professionals in the field and bringing them to this land of tropical beaches. Thailand promises the finest services, thanks to the pool of expert doctors available to get the procedures done.
Why Should I Choose Thailand For My Medical Trip?
Besides the most beautiful beaches, incredible delicacies, majestic royal palaces and ruins, ornate temples, and more, Thailand is the hub for modern medical tourism, and that too for all the right reasons.
- Excellent infrastructure and brilliant doctors in hospitals such as Bumrungrad International in Bangkok offer high-end aesthetic medical services and aftercare services to patients
- A massive range of cosmetic surgeries is available in parts of the country, leaving you with an overwhelming number of options – of course, all in the right way!
- The country offers much more affordable surgeries than any of the other countries in the world, especially if you make it a medical vacation. As they say – one stone, two birds!
- Thailand receives millions of medical tourists from across the world and has become highly experienced in the industry, ranking number 1 on the list of countries offering the best medical aesthetic treatments and cosmetic surgeries
- The branch of medicine, although new to other countries, is fairly familiar to Thailand. It has a rich history of offering the best of these services in the largest hospitals in Bangkok and Phuket
Which Medical Facilities Provide Quality Cosmetic Surgery Services in Thailand?
Thailand is trusted for cosmetic surgeries as many of the hospitals in the country are accredited by the Joint Commission International – an organization formed to ensure the strictest standards of healthcare in over 90 nations. Bumrungrad International Hospital, Bangkok, became the first Asian hospital to meet its standards and receive credit from the Joint Commission International. Some of the other best facilities in Thailand for cosmetic treatment and surgeries are:
- Sikarin Hospital, Bangkok
- Thainakarin Hospital, Bangkok
- Phi Beauty Clinic, Phuket
- B. Care Medical Centre, Bangkok
- Nirunda, Bangkok
- Chiangmai Ram Hospital, Chiang Mai
- Proderma, Bangkok
- Bangpakok 9 International Hospital, Bangkok
This article is informative only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and should never be relied upon for specific medical advice.